Custom Facebook Fan Page Design
Let our professional designers and programmers develop a custom Facebook Fan Page that stands out from the crowd, promotes your products and services, and offers incentives to visitors to become fans.
Why a Custom Facebook Page?
According to the latest stats from Facebook itself…
- There are 500 million active users
- 50% of active users log on to Facebook in any given day
- More than 3.5 billion pieces of content (web links, news stories, blog posts, notes, photo albums, etc.) shared each week
- More than 1.6 million active Pages on Facebook
- More than 700,000 local businesseshave active Pages on Facebook
- Pages have created more than 5.3 billion fans
- Average user has 130 friends on the site
- Average user spends more than 55 minutes per day on Facebook
- Average user writes 25 comments on Facebook content each month
- Average user becomes a fan of 2 Pages each month
- More than 60 million Facebook users engage with Facebook Connect on external websites every month
- There are more than 65 million active users currently accessing Facebook through their mobile devices.
- People that use Facebook on their mobile devices are almost 50% more active on Facebook than non-mobile user
Here are 10 reasons why your business needs a custom Facebook page:
1. Branding and Custom Design Custom design allows you to match your Facebook Page to your website which promotes more brand recognition. It also looks more professional and makes you stand out from your competitor.
2. Freedom, Ease and Simplicity Create the tabs you want, with the names you want. Custom Facebook Pages allow you to decide which tabs you’d like visitors to see and allow you to remove default tabs (that Facebook assigns) but that may not apply to your business. Most visitors are overwhelmed with information so you want them to see the information you choose.
3. Drive Traffic Attract more leads and build your email list with email capture right on your Facebook Page. And, drive more traffic to your website with calls to action.
4. Calls to Action On any custom tab, you can add “calls to action” to direct visitors to where you’d like them to go or what you’d like them to do. You control what they see. For example, many companies encourage visitors to “Like” their page, signup for their newsletter, watch a welcome video introducing themselves or their biz or take a survey.
5. Credibility Customizing your Facebook Page shows you are an authority on your subject and legitimizes your business. And, your competition will eventually get around to doing it, beat them to it.
6. Interactivity Make your Facebook experience more engaging. Custom Pages allow you to engage fans with Rich Media such as video, pictures, events, surveys or contests.
7. SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Facebook Fan Pages (and Twitter feeds) are now indexed by all the major search engines and can actually have a page rank. That’s why it’s important to create a tab that is rich with your keywords and links. This acts like a magnet attracting visitors from various search engines as well as providing valuable content.
8. Visitors to Like Conversion with Custom Landing Tabs Drive traffic to specific destinations by changing site hierarchy; direct customers to what you want them to see. When a visitor arrives at your Facebook Fan Page you have just seconds to convert them to a Fan (LIKE). If they don’t click that Like button you’ve probably lost them forever. If they do, they have just given you permission to market to them via Facebook. The best way to convert a fan is with a visually engaging Landing Tab. No matter how visitors come to your page (via Google, Facebook, etc.) you can mandate they go to a particular tab first (Landing Tab). Use custom design to get them to convert to “Like” and follow you.
9. Viral-ability/Exposure Unlike your website, when a potential customer leaves a comment or asks a question on a Facebook Page, all their friends are notified. It’s that social reach that makes customizing Facebook Pages so important.
10. Sell and demo products You can sell products right on your Facebook Page or announce special offers exclusively to Facebook fans.
Start Your Facebook Project Today!
Stop going unnoticed on Facebook and start standing out, contact us today at 1-828-252-3612 to discuss your Facebook needs, or fill out our easy online custom Facebook Fan Page Design FREE Quote Form.